These are questions I sometimes think about. If you want to answer them, I'd be thrilled. There are no right or wrong answers . . just something I've been wondering. Your name will not be published but I might incorporate some of your answers in some future blog posts. You can copy the questions and then respond in an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Why do you quilt?
2. How long have you been quilting?
3. What made you start quilting?
4. What sewing machine do you use mostly for piecing?
5. What machine do you use mostly for quilting?
6. If you could have any sewing machine you want -- money isn't an issue -- just get anything you want . . what would you get?
7. When you buy a sewing machine, how long do you expect you'll keep it? Til a newer and bigger and better model comes out? Til the old one refuses to make another stitch?
8. On a scale of 1 - 10, how much do you love your stash? (10 means you LOVE it! 1 means you'd get rid of it all today if you could!)
9. Why do you have the stash? How did it come about? Why is it the size that it is?
10. When we talk about "stashbusting", what are your thoughts? Use every crumb of the stash? Use as much stash as you add? Shop the stash first but don't feel bad if you have to go buy additional fabric for a project? Don't mind buying for a project but not buying just for the purpose of having the fabric . . with no project in mind?